Disney | My New Tsum Tsum Collection

Blog title image

I have been coveting the Disney Tsum Tsums (japanese for 'Stack') for ages now. They are so cute, and soft, and they stack on top of one another! Well for my birthday I was gifted with not one, but six of these adorable little toys. As you'll know if you've read my July Monthly Roundup my main birthday present from Harry this year was tickets to Phantom of the Opera but he also took the opportunity to buy me a few little presents, such as candles, as well. He passed me the small package and I was so excited to unwrap the tiny Mickey and Minnie Mouses, although I did confess that I thought he would've picked Stitch and Donald Duck as I had mentioned numerous times how sweet I thought they were, and we've both been obsessed with Stitch since watching the film on Netflix recently. It was to my surprise then that he passed me another small package containing Tigger and Donald, and then another containing Stitch and Sven! I know have a whole bunch of Tsum Tsums to start off my collection.

A Pyramid Stack of Disney Tsum Tsums

While the Tsum Tsums actually come in three sizes, the smallest are my favourite. They are only £3.00 each which makes it really easy to treat yourself, or the Disney lover in your life, at pocket money prices. Being so tiny they are also great for stacking and will fit in almost any space! I currently have four of them stacked next to my perfume bottles in the KALLAX shelving unit next to my bed where they fit perfectly. I also have the other two propped up next to my docking station in on the shelf below. The make me smile every time I see them, perfect when I wake up in the morning!

Disney Tsum Tsums displayed on a shelf.

I'd love to grow my collection and stack them all around our flat. They are the perfect cute and colourful accent to any room and help to add a bit of Disney magic without imposing too much. Despite my love for the tiny ones I'm also partial to one larger Tsum Tsum which I think would look great on my bed or on the sofa for me to cuddle with. 

Disney Stitch Tsum Tsum on top of Stitch image.

Disney Mickey, Minnie, and Donald Tsum Tsums on top of Mickey and Friends image.

There are tons of Tsum Tsums available now including the characters from The Little Mermaid, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Frozen, Cinderella, Bambi, Big Hero Six, Lilo and Stitch, Winnie the Pooh and of course the original Mickey Mouse Gang. The latest collection to be released features the characters from Aladdin. My favourite Tsum Tsums are the animal based ones as I'm just not sure that the ones based on people look quite right. The next ones I'd like to get are Olaf, Pluto, Chip & Dale, and possibly Marie because she looks so adorable! The range also includes merchandise such as pencil cases and T-Shirts but I've just seen a collection of Christmas ornaments that will look amazing on the tree! Overall I am so pleased with my Tsum Tsums and I can't wait to grow my collection even further.  


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. They're just so cute! I really need to start collecting

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth | Peaches and Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable and pretty cheap too! I bet once you start you won't be able to stop! x

      Delete
  2. You've made me want more now! They look great! I want Snow White and seven dwarves, and the Ariel ones !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are some of the best ones, seeing all the little dwarves lined up is so funny! The Little Mermaid ones are so sweet, I love Flounder! x

      Delete

Back
to top